Standard Straight Blade designs perform well when pushing heavier materials in soft and swampy areas.
Ripping performance is affected by the required emphasis on lower ground pressure. The adjustable parallelogram multi-shank ripper offers 363 mm (14.3”) penetration in tough materials and can be used with up to 3 shanks adjusted to two vertical positions.
The TD-8R LGP is powered by a diesel engine that delivers outstanding power & torque;
- Heavy Duty Cummins QSB 3.3 litre Tier 3/EU Stage IIIA Diesel Engine.
- Direct injection, in-line, 4 cylinder, 4 stroke, turbocharged & Charge Air Cooled (CAC) engine developing 58 kW (78 hp) at rated engine speed of 2600 rpm
Transmission system that automatically matches speed to load conditions for optimal push power, preventing driveline shock, multiplying the torque required while delivering 3 forward and 3 reverse speeds.
- Torque Converter
- 3-Speed Powershift Transmission
- Single stage wet planetary Steering Drive
- Single stage 5.66:1 reduction ration Final Drive
The modular design drivetrain incorporates the engine, torque converter, transmission, steering drive and final drives. Components can be easily removed & re-fitted without oil loss ensuring maximum machine uptime.
A proven design tandem pump system & high capacity hydraulic reservoir for improved cooling. Hose & tube routings are accessible and yet well protected to prevent accidental damage. Trimble ready option is available on factory build orders.
Single stage planetary type steering module with wet single disc steering clutches maintains power to both tracks. You get the benefit of vastly improved traction to push loads effortlessly through turns, quickly and smoothly.
CAB - OPERATOR STATION & CONTROLS
Deluxe 6-sided ROPS / FOPS Cab with enlarged glass area provides a clear and direct line of sight to both the blade and ripper. The comfortable, sound-suppressed, pressurised is cab equipped with:
- Efficient air recirculation system
- Air conditioner & heater with multiple vents
- Deluxe air suspension seat with adjustable arm rests. The seat swivels 14 degrees to the right for better ripper viewing
- Ergonomically designed joystick controls for direction, blade and ripper operations.
ROBUST FRAME AND UNDERCARRIAGE
DRESSTA Mainframe and Track frame system ensures excellent machine balance for dozing, ripping, or final grading applications.
- Mainframe – a one-piece weldment consisting of the front frame, rear frame, and equaliser bar. The rugged design of the mainframe absorbs impact shock loads and twisting forces to ensure a long life.
- High quality sealed and lifetime lubricated track rollers
- Heavy-duty idlers and track tensioners
Tracks – High quality durable tracks for tough working conditions;
- Track Chain - Links made of drop forged steel alloy and strutted to resist twisting and working stresses.
- Track Shoes - Wide range of track shoe widths helps to match TD-8R LGP perfectly to all types of ground conditions.
- Dressta Lubricated Track System (LTS)
Track Chain Guides and Track Roller Guards – Track chain guides are standard equipment and full length track roller guards are optional.
Suspension System – a suspension system consisting of two pivot shafts and a crossbar.